Field reporters share their stories of physical hardship, emotional duress and getting facts right while covering the chaos of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines and Japan’s Fukushima disaster of 2011.
- Aurora ALMENDRA, Freelance Reporter and Radio Producer for NPR, The World & NBCNews.com, Manila, Philippines
- Steve HERMAN, South Asia Bureau Chief, Voice of America, Bangkok, Thailand
- Ramy INOCENCIO, Host & Correspondent, Wall Street Journal Digital Network, Hong Kong
- Dr. Mona KHANNA, Medical Contributor, FOX 32 News, Chicago,USA
- Aya LOWE, Multimedia Freelancer for Vice, Global Post & The Guardian, Manila, Philippines